Tuesday 15 July 2014

Fire Breath Spell! Spiders! - Dungeon

Hello, Wixu Games still working intensively on Dungeon, Here's the picture of my progress:
That's right! there's a fire breath spell, a mana hud, and spiders!!

So I've been mostly working on the fire breath spell to make it as fun as possible, that's why I had to work on it so much! refining it was making it such a great spell that I'm now confident that there's only a few things left before the demo is released!!!! (yes that's right, a demo where you get to feel the feel of the game, you get to try a few weapons loot a few chests and kill a few enemies!!!!)

List of things to work on for the demo:
- Puzzle design
- Stage design
- Basic menu
- Player death screen
- Player checkpoint
- Enemy saves (got to decide a few things..)

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to the release!

No comments:

Post a Comment